












Huanama Bay



























Hawaii is so beautiful,it really feels life life just slows down here,when we spend time,its more special time,memories! When we first got here, the beauty was amazing,the ocean,mountains sky,trees,flowers . We are still adjusting to the bugs though, theirs Kane spiders here, we saw one on the out side of the house,it was bigger then a tranchala,it was the size of Matt's hand spread out, I have never heard a man scream louder then Matt,when he saw that,lol ,but its so fun We go to the beach almost every morning,before Matt goes to work. We have gone to almost all the beaches, their all so beautiful,and the kids love it! Brielle was in the water,the other day, and she was chasing the fish they were right by her feet,when we left she said (I love the beach and swimming with the fish,)lol and Daniel loves boogie boarding,on the weekends Daniel and Matt go out really early to boogie board,and were all going to take surfing lessons soon, its just been to much fun,I do miss everyone sooooooo much though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment