Friday, April 25, 2008

Hawaii update

Well for everyone who doesn't know,we moved back to Rocklin,Surprise!! ha ha Hawaii was a great experience,but we just didn't see us living their for a long time. Matt got all his equipment in, for his business in Hawaii, he had to sit me down and tell me OK, once he sells that first contract,we have to commit their for 5 years at least ,and we were trying to decide,We just didn't see us raising the kids their,and missing out all all that time with family,because if we make that commitment most likely we will live their for good,because we cant just leave,So we decided to move back home,so Matt got his business all set up in Sacramento.Its was so beautiful in Hawaii,and a great experience,it just wasn't how we pictured it,and it was hard on Daniel,making friends,and missing the family,the schools are behind there too, so I was worried about Daniel falling behind if we ever move back,but it all worked out,Daniel was put right back in his old class here which was nice,and I don't think Matt would have made the move to open his business if we had just stayed in Sacramento,now he will have his business in Sacramento near our family,so I think everything happened for a reason, and I'm sure will come back to visit Hawaii. Thanks everyone for all the support,we love you

No comments: