Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poor Makayla

OK, so we gave Makayla Peanut butter on accident, and her lips swelled up soooooo big and her little toung swelled and she got all these white bumps on her mouth, We rushed her to the hospital they had to give her two shots, my poor baby,I guess shes allergic to nuts = ( I have to take her to an allergies specialist, to find out exactly,but it was soooooooooooooo scary, to see my poor baby go through that!!! We had already, taken her off milk, last week to see if she was allergic,because of her eczema, so maybe this is all connected, and this will help us find out all her allergies,scary stuff!!!On a funny note, Before my sister gave Makayla peanut butter,she was going to give it to her and I said no, she cant have peanut butter,,I didn't know she was allergic yet,just didn't want her to have it,so Cass said ok, and starts picking out all the nuts, then trys to give her a bite again, I said what are you doing??? She said I took out the nuts,I said Hello...its Peanut butter!!!! ha ha Shes so cute!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i hope everything is gunna b ok with her poor baby if its not one thing its another, she's gunna be one tough little girl. Well i hope she doesn't have anymore allergies. Feel better makayla

shai

5SMiTHS said...

poor micky!!! She is so sensitive! I am happy you are getting allergy tests done!