OK so today was Makaylas follow up Dr's apt. we got her test back, and.............................. She is HIGHLY allergic to Peanuts ,and animals, Cats dogs ext. Which now makes so much sense!!
so we have to carry around a shot an case of an emergency,and on top of that shes also allergic to MILK& EGGS,WOW , I'm so relieved to finally have an awnser to whats cosing her skin condition,the Dr said even though she has less of an allergy to eggs and milk,she still has it ,and it could be whats cosing the breakouts on her skin,because I give her lots of cheese and and he gave me long list of things we can't give her,like, cheese, pizza, peanut oil, it goes on and on, its crazy,so now the Dr said once we change her diet,this should go away,she just has lots of allergies, now I just have to figure out what to feed her, =) and they also looked at Brielle and she has no allergies just a mellow case of eczema which causes the dry spots,they said she should grow out of it,just to keep her moisturized So that's the updates,I need some food ideas for Makayla, that don't contain milk nuts or eggs,she can have soy and wheat! Well hopefully my baby will be feeling better now!!
1 comment:
here is a good website that can help you: http://www.allkids.org/body.cfm?id=23&action=articleDetail&AEProductID=Greystone_peds&AEArticleID=75
there re instructios on how to read the food labels too :)
Laura
Post a Comment