Alexis Nicole
8lbs 1 oz 19 and 1/2 inch.
born 2-25-09
Shes a healthy baby,and shes so beautiful,I'm such a proud auntie, she is so perfect,she has fair skin like Cassie ,with not alot of hair,so we think its going to come in light,she has Brendons little nose,and a round little face ha ha shes so cute,and Cassies is doing great shes such a trooper,I'm so proud of her!!






Valentines day pics



Hope everyone had a happy Valentines day!!!! I had so much fun, me and Matt went to the movies and dinner, With our friends Laura and Dan,My dad gave beautiful flowers,awwwww ill post pics later!! It was a fun weekend, I was spoiled as always!!
My pregnancy is going good ,I just have to take it easy,I'm hoping my Dr doesn't put me on bed rest,that would be bad,ha ha,Ill keep everyone posted!! I have too much stuff going on!!Also I wrote it under my pregnancy but we are naming the baby Matthew John O'Meara jr, We talked to Daniel and he was OK with that,he actually help pick it.
******Cassies is having her c-section in 9 days!!!!!!!!! Its on the 25th of Feb.
Jenny had her baby
JASMINE VICTORIA BAGWILL
8 pounds, 10 oz and 22 1/2 inches
born on Feb.13 2009
Their was some complications,but shes doing better now!!!


CASSIES BABY SHOWER I THREW HER!!!!!!!!!

Me and my mom

The bellies


me and my sister!!!

some of the girls

The babys name is Alexis Nicole


My pregnancy is going good ,I just have to take it easy,I'm hoping my Dr doesn't put me on bed rest,that would be bad,ha ha,Ill keep everyone posted!! I have too much stuff going on!!Also I wrote it under my pregnancy but we are naming the baby Matthew John O'Meara jr, We talked to Daniel and he was OK with that,he actually help pick it.
******Cassies is having her c-section in 9 days!!!!!!!!! Its on the 25th of Feb.
Jenny had her baby
JASMINE VICTORIA BAGWILL
8 pounds, 10 oz and 22 1/2 inches
born on Feb.13 2009
Their was some complications,but shes doing better now!!!


CASSIES BABY SHOWER I THREW HER!!!!!!!!!

Me and my mom

The bellies


me and my sister!!!

some of the girls

The babys name is Alexis Nicole
Cass opening


Daniels b-day Jan 8th he turned 11, and Brielles b-day Jan.10 she turned 4 We had planned to go to Disneyland,but last min. my Dr. said it was not a good idea to go, because I need to take it easy,so we stayed and we just had a fun weekend here with the kids,We went to the movies,chuckychesse, Johns Incredible pizza,the bounce house and bowling,I'm so tiered,ha ha and I guess we will have to wait for our trip till July!! My babies are growing up fast!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment