Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Motthers day,2011

Happy Mothers day,Theirs so many wonderful mothers in my life, my wonderful Mom,who is my hero,she has really shown her strength this year and held all of us together through my dads stroke,my hard pregnancy and she helps my sister Cassie watch Lexi while Cassie finishes school, she is amazing,I hope I have her strength.We all love her so much,and my grandmas,aunts ,cousins ,sisters,sister In-law , friends ext. All you moms.... You guys are all amazing and I love you all of you so much hope you all had an amazing day,you all deserve it,You guys are all some of the best moms! I had a wonderful day, we went to Marine world six flags,we had sooo much fun,my kids are so funny,Daniel went on all the scary rides of course with me and Matt trading off with him,then theirs my dare devil Brielle who wished she could go on every ride wanted to climb this huge rock wall but they said her waist was to small,thank goodness I was scared for her,lol then theirs Makayla who wont even go on the baby rides and told me if I touched her and made her go on anything she would scream so loud the Ambulance would come hahahah,then theirs Matthew who really just wants sugar, to touch the characters at the park and run free,hahaha then brooklyn just want to have her bottle and look around! what a perfect day with all of them, wouldn't have done it any other way! We got season passes and they came with lots of free passes if anyone ever wants to go with us and bring their kids... The above picture is Matthew passed out he was so tiered by the end o the day =)

He wasn't to sure,hahaha

Daniel and Brielle so excited to go on the log ride!!

Matthew with his trouble face,hahaha


Me,Daniel and Makayla on the log ride we tricked her to go on,hahaha


Hey their hottie! =)




It was so funny,Matthew was sitting here eating his popcorn and got splashed so hard,he said (OH NO!!!) hahahahaha


The girls running in the water
aww Daddy and Brooklyn




Me!
Trying to get a Mothers day pic,didn't work so well,hahaha
My little cow girl!

awww Brielles gift to me,im such a lucky mommy
The back o my hair... got it cut,and its still so long!!
My mothersday outfit (gift from Matt and the kids, love it)
I love it!! Great taste!! haha

No comments: