Daniel shooting ..My baby is growing up







Me shooting =)


Hahahaha look what I bought in my Zumba Latin dance class , It will defiantly make me shake it more =)
Some of the kids were at school but me and Cass took the little ones to see Easter bunny Sending Notes to heaven for Papa John =) I can't believe its been 5 years


That's my little Brielle at the top almost!!

Brendon BBQing for us !!
The kite Festival

The Best movie theater ever!!! At I Pic theater in the Domain seeing the Hunger Games 
Off to the coast!!
Ahhh hes growing up so fast!!!



Matt went Sea fishing on a boat with the boys =)



We stayed in an adorable coastal town called Port Aransas its located on the north end of Mustang Island surrounded by the gulf of Mexico and the Corpus Christi Bay in Tx ,its a little less the 4 hours from our home one of our new favorite spots we loved it,stayed the weekend in a beach front condo called the La Mirage ,made us feel close to home and the water was so warm,nice little getaway !!!!We had dinner at a placed called Crazy Cajun Seafood Restaurant their in Port Aransas and it was amazing live music they DUMP the food on the table and you eat it with your hands , cold beer taste great with the spicy crab, shrimp potatoes corn,red beans and rice could not have been more delicious and fun!! had great time relaxing on the beach and swimming ,much needed !! Then this week Me and Matt got a little night out with Bren and Chelsea got to go Shooting =) I was shooting a Ak47 at the shooting rang in heels and doing good,lol yep im bad ass,lol I think Its my new addiction =) then we went to this amazing movie theater called the I Pic Theater in the Domain ...I seriously felt like a princess with the chandlers and bar ,reclining movie seats, blanket and pillows they put on you food and drinks WOW ,way better then even the draft house!!! So much fun !! Besides this fun stuff though its been a hard time seems when it rains it poors, took Daniel in to the emergency room hes been in a lot of pain in his leg,found out its not his bone he just tore a mussel and it heals on its own,so no Jujitsu/boxing or PE for awhile ,then we are still getting test done on Brooklyn to find out what happened On St. Patrick's day I should no more soon and will keep you all posted,just been waiting,feel like im still recovering from that terrible situation,so its not over yet,please continue to keep her in your prayers






Got a little blond in my hair and got a lot cut off =)



Chelseas birthday below!!! 





My new favorite addiction 
Feeling good after getting so much hair cut off
Whats that?? Oh just VIP lol
Hahahaha Jello shots!! 












Happy St.Patrick's day.... this was before the bad stuff happened with Brooklyn and before this day became one of the worst of my life so far!!!!








This is a post I posted on my Facebook about what happened to Brooklyn on St.Patricks day, we are still getting test done and not sure to what happened .....but it hasn't happened again
Well since I love St.Patricks day so much I was so excited for today got the kids all dressed up in the cute little green getups made pancakes with green m&ms smiley faces we had a great start to the day went to park ,had a great lunch at Kobes ,then took kids rockclimbing at mainevent ,then it started taking a bad turn,after leaving mainevent Brielle said her stomach hurt then threw up all over out side and on me ,then the unthinkable happened around 330 we were in the car andit looked like Brooklyn acadently bit her lip and was ready to cry but couldn't catch her breath we pulled over and she still was not breathing as we took her out and still wasn't, looked like she was choking but was not her mouth was open but it was a dangerous silence ,and she turned blue as a shirt and her body went completely limp she was uncontious , Matt holding her ran up to people screaming help me as I called 911 he started to performe CPR and she started breating again it felt like an hour in slow motion,but it was a short time ,we were only 5 min from the hospital so we took her thinking we would be faster then to wait for ambulance,I.have to.follow up with her Dr but she wasn't choking,we don't know what happened right now .Amazing how you can be stressing off what's going on or how you look when at the drop off a dime your whole perfect world can come crashing down ,and your slapped in the face with what really matters I have felt like a zombie all day since then, early night for us Brooklyn seems fine,we are the ones not feeling fine ,my chest hurts so bad every time I close.my eyes I see her blue limp body :( I told Matt this is one of the worst days of my life ,he said today is a wonderful day becouse Brooklyn is alive ,and he is so right I'm just praying this is a one time thing and nothing else ,the reason I posted this was not freak everyone out but if you have any prayers to spare ,please pray for Brooklyn and that this dosent happen againand its just nothing ,and be so thankful for everything you have .sorry for the spelling wrote this fast and don't have the patience to spell check it ,extra kisses tonight ,I hope everyone had a much better day then me
No comments:
Post a Comment