Sunday, October 11, 2009
Contest
So I joined a contest called the biggest loser at my gym,like the show lol This week we had to attend all the out door sport training classes to earn points ,I made it to them all, they were such a good work out,we had to run a mile then go to all these stations and do them non stop for 2 min.then move to the next station! We have to do a weigh in every week, this is the first week of the challenge, I did my weigh in on Sat. I have only lost 2 lbs last week, but I guess its a start,just slow,lol ill have to try harder this week, This week the Challenge is we have to attend all the new launch classes to earn points. Its a good way to get me into gear,I have had so much more energy,on Sunday I did my sports challenge at 7 am then went to dance class,then walked the kids to yogurt,almost a 2 mile walk.I feel great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment