Little getaway in Capitola
Matt had to work in the bay area because he might be setting up an office their, so he got us a 3 bedroom place right on the water in Capitola,it was so cute, and I brought Jenny, baby Jasmine , Angelica and Savannah with my kids,Matt left to take care of business all day while we hung out at the beach and shoped, then we all hung out together and night and then he watched the kids when they went to bed,so we could walk on the strip and have drinks, what a wonderful husband I have,lol I had soooo much fun, so did the kids, then on the last day we went to the boardwalk and hung out all day,what a nice little getaway for me,while Matt was working.

good morning time for a bloody Marry 
yummy the girls having ice cream

Jazzy

are sad faces

the kids,they look like teenagers,yikes
Matthew being a goofball



our view
the kids


shot time




after we went swimming







Our place,so cute






No comments:
Post a Comment