Daniel is the best big brother ever!
We got a apnea monitor (Thanks to Andrea) Brooklyn's DR had it dropped off tonight to monitor her when shes sleeping at night or in the car,that should take off a little stress! =)

Brooklyn 5 weeks

Brooklyn's 5 week pictures,HAPPY EASTER!!! Photos done by my good friend Renee Schick,Thanks so much Renee,you really are amazing! You got some great shots






































The girls ridding these animals at the mall!!
My babies!!
OUR wedding song we picked,its us to a T!!
Me and my friend Renee that came to visit!Brooklyn
Matthew
The kids with Grandma Sheila

Amber visiting Brooklyn at the hospital
Brooklyn was hospitalized March 24th she had a bad cough and trouble breathing ,She was at the hospital Sun & Mon. night then took her too her pediatrician Tue and Thursday,Thursday- they sent us back to the ER,her oxygen was so low they had to bring a tank out in the waiting room for her,( which I was hysterical when they did) then every time they took her off, It droped back down ,so ,she had to stay on it,and they were doing breathing treatments, they tested her for a bunch of viral infections,and RSV , Bronchiolitis and they were thinking about doing a spinal tap to check the spine for infection if all those test were negative. They had her on an IV and had to give her a catheter to test her urine,and on her chest xray it looked like she has a little Pneumonia in one of her lungs,it was killing me to see her have to go through that,KILLING me but I stayed strong,and staying with her while Matt stayed with the kids, I just kept praying! We stayed at the hospital for a week then she was released,and diagnosed with Pneumonia and Bronchiolitis, now she is doing wonderful we have a nebulizer at home to do breathing treatments but is now feeling so much better, holding her head up, cooing,and so much more alert, thank goodness!!!
Jenny visiting Brooklyn at the hospital





Pictures of Brooklyn





1 comment:
Aww I feel so honored I made the blog! lol...I love all your photos. You have the BEST family EVER! :)
Post a Comment