Monday, February 28, 2011

Brooklyn Faith O'Meara,

Brooklyn Faith O"Meara, 9lbs, 12 oz. 21 inch was born Feb. 25 2011 at 12:41pm she is perfect!!! my c-section went great ,they ended up where they couldn't tie my tubes because they were supposed to have me sign a 30 day prior paper to c-section for insurance and they forgot to tell me, and I just missed it ,even though I had been telling them every time I came in to my DR apts. I wanted to do it,and they didn't mention I had to sign something,so frustrating it would have been so easy to have done it during the section but no big deal Matt is going to do it now =) my Dr called my c-section, reconstructive surgery not even a c-section ,haha because of everything he had to fix on the inside,they called my uterus a(window),because it was so thin and see threw, you could see the baby,he said Im so lucky it didn't burst during this pregnancy because me and the baby could have both died, im so blessed,thank you everyone for your prayers,he said this was a miracle pregnancy ,and im sooo happy I came back to my DR in Sacramento he was sooooo amazing, he didn't have to remove my uterus,just did lots of repair work,and thank goodness it was all done just threw my small c section scar,didn't have to make any new ones =) and I didn't need any meds for my heart either, which I was stressed about them going to the baby, during the surgery,everything worked out great!!! I had a fever the first night,but it broke the next day,I was doing great yesterday a little more pain today but still feel Amazing,and so blessed! I am enjoying every min. in the hospital,lol I said keep me as long as you need too, hahaha ,Matt has been with m e the whole time Its like a vacation =) I actually feel great with all my different pregnancy complications I had,im just so happy its over and went so well!!! Im recovering so fast and feel so blessed,! Loved reading all your comments, you guys are all amazing, thank you!!! Can't wait for everyone to meet Brooklyn,we love her so much already!!
Our tiny little room
Seth looking scared hahaha

Jessica (Brooklyns god mother) staring at eachother

awww shes smiling




Jenny and Brooklyn

My friend Nicole and Brooklyn




Pouting before surgery


Hello world!!

No comments: