Friday, February 11, 2011

2011

Matthew playing in the snow

On my way to my C-section

Father like son

Justin Bieber I mean Daniel hahaha
Daniel on Valentines day

Me


Valentines day
The girls


Jessica did their hair even Matthews hahaha

aww sisters,they look like twins
Brielle lost her first tooth, we couldn't find it when she woke up, so we had to write the tooth fairy a note

Brielle getting down,haha picture on top

The kids dance performances through Tony Crane
Brielle
Daniel



An update on my pregnancy....Start at the top, then the more recent ones are towards the bottom
Jan.31 2011
an update ....I still don't have a scheduled c-section,lol ,my first ultra sound they told me Jan. 20th then from measurements they figured we were a month off so Feb 20th, I had eregular periods,sometimes I wouldn't have one so I wasn't exact on my days which has made everything a nightmare,but im already dilated and the baby has dropped, I have sever contractions everyday and we go in the hospital about 3 times a week,no joke Matt even had to carry me from the car last week, witch is pretty much impossible,lol I can barley walk ,Im supposed to be on bed rest at home and that is impossible also,lol, my last drs apt they said if it continues like this they will up my c-section,I go in this Mon so ill find out if their going to up it,and get it on the books! if so it will be a week before the 20th if not, it will be the 20th still, on top of that they have wanted me to hold out because I have had an infection and my white blood cells are really high ,and im extremely anemic ,I have been on antibiotics several different ones and they think my body is getting immuned to them, they had me go into the dentist, 9 months preggers and get any dental work I needed done, to make sure its not that so I had to go to get some stuff done and I had a really bad reaction after started severely shaking for hours ,had to go to the emergency room, My heart rate was really high,they had to give meds and an Iv, I have Tachycardia also which is already a really high hart rate,and im not on meds for it during the pregnancy,I have had to go to the emergency room several times for that too,but from the dentist it made it really bad, and Im supposed to go back and do more work ,like a crown,im totally scared now,but they want to make sure theirs no way for the infection to get worse. Its just been CRAZY Matt has had to do everything, he still has to work, and he tryes to take care of the kids when he comes home,lol ,I miss my mom and family so much I feel so alone right now,Matts been amazing though, and its almost time =) Just hope the baby is healthy ,and they said she is =) this week Briellel has a dance performance on mon night at school,and Daniel has one Tuesday night then Daniel has a school his actual dance on Friday hes going to with his girlfriend,and im trying to get their Valentines day stuff done and bags packed in case I go in early .I have so much anxiety with all the problems,and not knowing if im going to go into labor,which is bad being this is my 5th c section,just cant wait to be holding my healthy baby girl !!! Sorry so looong ,lol but thats whats going on,lol

2-7-2011

another update

Went in Monday to DRs apt, Dr said even though im dilated,and im pretty much on bed rest, they still wont do my c-section any earlier ,If I go into labor they would rather me go to the hospital and do an emergency c-section with the DR on call, which I think is crazy,now DRS say its even better now if you just go into labor and go in and have a c-section, they told my friend that too that's having a repeat c-section ,but they have always told me before that's dangerous with the more c-sections you have,so its been stressful feeling all these contractions not knowing,if im going to go in to labor, Also the 20th is on Sun they don't schedule c-sections Sunday,then my drs out of town for 4 days so they scheduled my c-section for Feb 25 at If I for some crazy reason make it that far,that's also my sister Cassies daughter Lexis b-day,I don't get to pic the day, or I would do it sooner,but I think they want my infection completely gone also before I have the baby. So thats the big day hope I make it =)

With all these compilations and pain ,I havent really enjoyed this pregnancy , so im going to try to just remember this is my last time and enjoy this miracle of life inside me =) and its going to be here soon (Thanks Terri) So lucky to have such a wonderful loving supportive husband =) Thanks for all the well wishes -So FEB 25, 2011

Also I was pretty upset because the Drs have been saying over and over I have to tie my tubes,they said its no big deal they will just do it with my c-section,every time we have talked about it,that's what was going to be done, then this last time I went it they said they made a mistake, I was supposed to sign something 30 days prior to the c-section for insurance If I was going to do that, and now its to late, but I can come in and do it after my c-section ,ummm they must be crazy if they think I would come right back in after my c-section to do that!! I was so upset, It looks like that wasn't meant to be,Matts going to have to do it now, =) Now im just staying positive NO STRESS even if im in pain,or if I have to go into the hospital just going to try to enjoy this little bit of time left of this miracle,so I don't get any more stressed out,or stress out the baby!! Thanks for all the well wishes and supportive words!!

No comments: