Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The kids Birthdays

Brielle went to the library at her school for the first time last week and this is the book she she picked out,hahahah hmmm



A day at the park!


Brielle got student of the week


hahaha ever since we got a dog, Matthew tries to act like one,lol he crawls on all four with his toys in his mouth and every time we come to a puddle out side he tries to lick it ,like the dog, haha of course we don't let him.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful first born girl Brielle!!! Cant believe shes six today!!Its Birthday after birthday,lol Time fly's so fast! I love her so much, I remember being soooo exited to have a girl,Me and Matt were so happy, he was crying =) when we found out,and she couldn't be more perfect,she had an amazing birth story, I couldn't get pregnant at first because it had been so long since I had Daniel,and I had gone through a few miscarriages,so my good friend Nicole gave me a prayer card to pray to,and I got pregnant right away ,I thought it would be fitting to name Brielle- Brielle Nicole because of that and then Brielle ended up being born on my friend Nicoles actual bday,Its a pretty amazing story! Now we can't stop having girls,lol... Brielle is so full of spirit she is the life of the party, friends just fling to her,its amazing but shes so quiet at the same time,everyone loves her,we sometimes we bump heads because shes sooo smart always questioning everything which I guess is good,and shes very stubborn,if you piss her off,she will cut you off,lol not joking ! I remember when I had Makayla,Brielle wouldn't come near me for a few months, wouldnt hug me or say anything,lol it was so sad .I love her so much! She reminds me so much of some I know =) Happy Birthday princess!

Brielle Nicole OMeara
born Jan.10,2005
7:23 am
9 pounds 0 ounces 19 3/4 inches



Here is her party at bounce u







Touch my cake and see what happens,haha































He fell in the shower I felt so bad I was right their with the shower door open so I could lather him up, and he tripped over his foot and hit his head on the metal bar when you close the door, I couldn't catch him it was so fast, and I was freaking out, head wounds always bleed so much, it looked so much bigger!! MY poor baby, I don't deal well with things like that,this was the night before Brielles b-day.


I can't believe Im actually old enough to have a TEEN now ,OH MY GOSH!!! I have a teenager,sounds so weird saying it, Happy 13th Birthday tomorrow My wonderful Son!! I probably wont be on Sat,lots to do this weekend,lots of b-days,so I thought I would post this today! Looking back on those 13 years brings me so many tears of joy, S...ometimes the unplanned things in life turn out to be the biggest miracle and joy of all , Daniel is my angel ,sent to me. It was just Me, Matt and Daniel for 7 years,we did everything together, and now with all his siblings ,he loves them so much and is always helping so much with them without complaining ,He is so kind and big hearted,always thinking of others, he goes to church with us every Sunday, and I went to the drs for the millionth time last week and Daniel wanted to wait with me so I didn't have to be alone for hours, while Mattt had the other kids,Thats just who he is,and as we go through these teenage years,and im scared to death,lol he already has a girlfriend and is always texting on his phone now, starting to get that little attitude,having more his own opinion, telling me the sports and clothes he likes now,lol I know its going to be hard, but I know he will always keep those wonderful values and traits, and I couldn't be more proud! Love you Daniel
Daniel
born 1-8-98 749am
11 pounds 11 ounces (Thank the lord for c-sections) =)
23 inches
Getting huge! The belly- Brookylin Faith O'Meara


Daniels Birthday dinner at at Hooters(his choice ) Papa John was smilling down from heaven =)

I thought his shirt was appropriate hahaha

Hahahah Daniels face is priceless!



No comments: