Christmas 2010
Our New Years Party with the kids =)
Matthew sure knows how to party,lol
A few pics to show how big my belly's getting ,the baby is doubling in size this month! I know I need to Windex the kids bathroom,hahah

Pictures with Santa the whole crew then below the older ones with grandma Rochelle
Day after Christmas at the park flying planes , kites,and playing with the dog fun day!!











Our newest family member Zuse
Dec 17,2010
Our new car,OMG,yes im driving a van,haha theirs very few cars we can all fit in =) A
Honda Odyssey Merry Christmas to me!
One of our Christmas celebrations at Dave and busters,with Jenny Amber,Jazzy,Natosha,Timmy,Terri and Sophia







Christmas at Wendy and Toms,with Jessica ,Seth ,Travis,and Grandma Sheila, We had such a wonderful dinner,everything was great, we even lit a candle in remembrance of my grandpa and grandma,who always made Christmas so special,I miss them so much, and miss my family who I didn't get to see,but was thinking of and missing!







Christmas at grandma Sheilas

Christmas morning at our house



So spoiled!
Brielles face is priceless
My getto tree we had to only do our ornaments half way up because Matthew would pull them down and play with them,and hide in the corner and eat candy canes,haha my little monster!
This was our Christmas gift from Brielle, she made at her school,so cute!!
Christmas eve at our house opening a few presents,before that went to an amazing Christmaseve serv. at Adventure church,we usually go to Catholic church on Christmaseve but went to Adv. church,they had lots going on for the kids,we went on a train ride,horse carriage ride,petting zoo,tons of craft tables making ornaments&face painting,hot chocolate,cookies,and a wonderful service for the whole family all Free, We had a blast! Then went and looked at Christmas lights.




My bad little boy,haha

Took Daniel yesterday 12/12/10 an hour an a half away to pick up one of his early Christmas presents ,a German Shepard puppy just in case your wondering yes I am crazy,and love the chaos,haha at least hes happy,he knows its his responsibility to take care of the dog, im sure he will do good,Daniel try's to be so much like his uncle Brendon,he looks up to him so much! I think that's what made him want a German Shepard , He even wanted to name it the same as Brendon's dog( Zuse) So this is Zuse Daniels dog! Also Brielle wants her own small dog for Christmas that she thinks shes getting, thats all she wants,haha So will see might just have 5 kids and 2 puppies this year =( wish us luck !
12/19/10
We were looking at another dog to get Brielle,was a little worried about pottie training 2 pups with the new baby,but yesterday Brielle said I don't think I want a reall puppy their alot work,lol and I don't like when they poop,lol just get me a fake one she said I can put in my purse,lol I think we just got off the hook,haha good thing we got Daniels first!12-28-2010This is from my sister Cassie.....great news!!Update on my dad.. His neurologist called w/results MRI/MRA, the blood vessel that originally bursted in his brain healed itself completely&is dissolved. Then he did a scan of all his blood vessels, they are all completely normal. Doctor said everything looks good, great news, and no chan...ce of reaccuring..thank you everyone for your prayers! ♥
12/13/2010 As you can see We got little Matthews allergies test back and hes allergic to NOTHING, YEAY!!! So Happy!!! That's why we got a dog for Daniel,my kids are long overdue,they love Animals!
Dec.20.2010-little medical update I had to go in last Sat and had to get an IV with something to slow down my heart rate , I also have a really high white blood count so they put me on an antibiotic in case my body is fighting off an infection ,I followed up with Drs today, Im doing ok, I have been going into the emergency room all the time it feels like, its exhausting on all of us, but everything's fine, I have something called (tachycardia) pretty much just means I have a really high heart rate, its different then anxiety , it has something to do with the valve of my heart, but is not a big deal at all can be controlled by medicine ,but I can not take them now,so I have to go to my Dr for check ups now every week,and When I have my c-section they will just give me the meds in my IV to slow i down,no big deal,everything else looked great ,the baby is moving around and sounds good.Happy I was able to figure out whats was going on.
Dec
It has been a stressful time of year, my pregnancy, my dad ,us moving, family being faraway ,missing loved ones that have passed this time of year,Christmas feels like its flying by to fast ,feeling very rushed,I just need to slow down and enjoy it, I just need to remember the true meaning of Christmas,let the rest fall into place, and be thankful for all I have,my family & friends that are always their for me and my family, for my healthy wonderful beautiful kids, and most amazing soulmate! Like I told my mom If I have to be miserable this Christmas,Im going to make it miserable for everyone else, hahah just kidding, she was laughing so hard when I said that, im actually making it very special for my family ,even though its been hard. Looking forward to next Christmas with my new baby my dad doing great,my brother home and all the rest of the family =) Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and a blessed year,love you all,thanks for all the love and support you have all given us, I have been trying to stay away from the negativity,its been working out great!
Cute little things my kids have said the month of Dec,thought you would enjoy =)
Brielle came out to the car with a note attached to her shirt,I said Brielle what does your note say? Brielle- You know I cant read all that, I can only ready a little bit ,how would I know what it says? lol OK guess I have one creative Child and one little beoch child,lol Matt laughed all the way home! Have to admit shes smart!!Makayla-I really miss my REAL parents that let me stay with you guys,lol I was like HUh??ME- We are your real parents,lol then she was saying if you let me go up to heaven I will give my grandma and grandpa a big hug, because I really miss them, Im telling you I need to start recording this stuff, her imagination is amazing, cant wait to see what she does with it when shes older(Writer)Matthew-Matthew walked up to me was grabbing his dipper & said (Change) then brought me a dipper&powder , and handed it to me,so cute,maybe were getting ready to be pottie trained!! Also his new little phrase now is he says - WOW I almost fell,he says it all the time,or if he likes something he says (COOL) lol,he is getting so big!!
last but not least ...Daniel is getting so old,asked to do more chores around the house this week to earn money to buy his girlfriend a necklace,that was pretty shocking,lol
No comments:
Post a Comment