Our family 's collage! Just click on the pictures to make them larger!
Brooklyn Faith O'Meara

O'Meara family pics Nov. 2010 -by Katie Elmer Photography,you can click on them to make the picture bigger.





The family being silly
The O'Mearas
Sisters

My heart
Matthew John O'Meara ll 1 year's old


Daniel Matthew O'Meara 12 year's old



Makayla Lynn O'Meara 4 year's old




Brielle Nicole O'Meara 5 year's old


True love

Also I don't know if you have heard we were not going to find out the sex of the baby,but my DR accidentally told us during the ultra sound , used the word (SHE) and I said its a girl?? It is a girl, so much for the surprise, haha I guess I can plain now , her name will be Brooklyn Faith O'Meara,Matts face was priceless,haha I told him he better start saving because on top of everything else he will have to pay for 3 weddings,lol , 3 girls and 2 boys GOD HELP us!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment