Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The O'Meara's


12-8-10 Brielle got a trophy today that reads ....Walk-A Thon 2010 Brielle O'Meara Most miles kindergarten girls,YEAY Brielle!!



12-6-10
Update on pregnancy... Went to the ER yesterday I have been having a strong pain in my leg,(calf) and numbness in my foot ,with swelling around the area ,I can barley walk on it, my DR told me to go in right away,they did an ultra sound on my leg,to check for blood clots ,...good news they found none, Im so Happy,just a mussel pull that should go away in a week or so, Matt is calling me gimp,haha because I cant walk with out a bad limp. Also while I was at the Hospital they said my heart rate was extremely high going up and down ,thats another reason they thought I had a clot,so I had to stay their for them to monitor my heart rate, The nurse said( everything looks great except your heart kinda sucks) me and Matt were like ummm, probably not the best phrase for her to use, Im sure that helped raise it,haha I do have anxiety but this is different they said, just randomly going up and down, they said it could be something called Tachycardia,im going back in this morning for more testing,will see what they can do while im pregnant,im sure they can just give me something to regulate it. The baby was on monitoring too, and sounded and looked great =) So thats good, I have been to the ER so many times, but my DR said with this pregnancy its better to be safe then sorry. Ill keep everyone updated =) On top of all that Woke up this morning,so tiered from being at the hospital with 3 babies throwing up,OH my goodness get me out of here,haha


Some cute little quotes and pictures I love =)











A little update on our family..... With my complications and high risk pregnancy my Dr Said I will be on bed rest in the hospital eventually ,we couldn't find a DR in San Jose we felt completely comfortable with,or that felt comfortable doing 5 c-sections ,and we were not to sure about the hospital either, so I have been driving to my old DR in Sacramento who has done all my prior c-section for my DR visits ,we feel comfortable with them and they know my body inside and out, which makes me feel really comfortable , we were going to try to have me stay in Sacramento and Matt stay with the kids living in San Jose,but its not really working out Matt needs to be able to work, and I need to help him with the kids,and we need to be close to more of my family and friends that are able to help us if we need them too,so we decided we are all going to be staying in Sacramento,renting a house near my hospital,and the kids will be put back in their old school in Rocklin with their friends, I know its not the best thing to do for the kids to be switching schools, but I have to work with the situations im given and I have to focus on having a health pregnancy and delivery,and this is whats best for our family right now,Daniel was excited to go back to school with his friends,and they went right in to the other school,not missing any days.Matt can still work San Jose, its not that far,and I can stay here by the hospital with the kids,or he can work in Sacramento hes able to work any where California or even other places if he has the licensing.After the pregnancy we will NOT be going back to San Jose we will be staying here for the rest of the year,and will see where we go from their,if we will stay here or go somewhere else, its only Brielle and Daniel in school, Brielle is only in kindergarten,and Daniel is in the 6th grade, as long as we are where we want to be a year before his High school ill be happy! We also decided we wont be moving back to Hawaii after the baby's born either , we might be going for the summers for Matt to work, but not to live,we don't want to live their permanently . Our new address in Sacramento you can start using is.....
4451 Winding Way,Sacramento,CA 95841 We have the Same numbers mine is 916-410-3963 and Matt has the 408 area code number still for his business .

Also we had Makayla re tested for her allergies , here is her results
Completely NO allergies to any animals ,So HAPPY, NO allergies to Eggs or Milk at all anymore,im so HAPPY, now she can eat regular like the other kids,no more having to eat vegan!!! She is still Highly allergic to peanuts its -11 mm,and Pecans -9mm and Almonds -3 mm
So pretty much all nuts she is still highly allergic too,so we still will be caring the Epepen ,She is also allergic to dust - 8 mm, weeds -8mm , grass-9mm,and 4 different trees-8mm ,so pretty much she has bad session outdoor allergies so they gave her a inhaler for those times of years when she has trouble breathing, but these are better then the allergies she had ,so happy she is kind of growing out of them, she can have milk and eggs now,and be around animals.That is great!!
Lucky Brielle has no allergies ,and Daniel and big Matt both have outdoor allergies but nothing bad like Makayla,and both of them are allergic to all melons but not severely. Lots of allergies in our family = )

little Matthew is being tested for allergies on Dec. 13,ill keep you updated on his results. Also Thanks everyone so much for all Makaylas b-day wishes,cards,emails and call's,my kids have so many wonderful relatives and friends that truly care,and make my kids feel so special,we are truly blessed,I know its so hard to remember all the kids birthdays,I have so many =) Makayla said she had the best Birthday ever,that's always nice to hear,and now im exhausted !! hahaha We had fun though, had kind of a girls day,we went and did Makaylas hair and make-up then did dress up pictures, in her princess dresses ,after went to Wacky Tacky a Gym play place then went to pizza and had cake =) lots of fun!! Also I was planing on flying to Texas to see my dad and family, but the airlines said I have to have a sighed note of approval from my DR, and my Dr does not approve,I was very disappointed,but it looks like we wont be able to go their till after the baby is born =( ill just have to keep using Skype and talking on the phone,Im so proud of my dad every time I talk to him he sounds better and better,he is making great improvement,I so wish I could be their for him,and see my brother Brendon along with the rest of the family.

No comments: