The belly =) above as you can see I have brown hair now it will be a lot easier with the pregnancy!We had a great weekend trick or treating in Folsom with Jenny Matt & Jazzy! Then we trick or treating with Jessica & Seth,got to spend some great time with Wendy, Grandma Sheila & Laura,learned I cant plain so much with my pregnancy,did way to much,wasn't able to do Apple hill,or anything after Halloween,had to be on bed rest all day the next day,Sorry if I didn't get to see you,ill be back Mon for a Dr apt. if you want to get together.Felling great now though!Here is a ton of great pics from Halloween you can click on them to make them bigger! Our family did the Alice and wonderland theme! and Me and Jenny dressed up as thing one and thing two from DR Sues ,we all had so much fun.





























No comments:
Post a Comment