Thursday, September 15, 2011

Texas Aug/Sept 2011

Best quote of all time................. So true, don't be scared to take chances ,life's too short to care what people think! ~No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~Steve Jobs .


Daniel went out to the car in morning to get his bag pack and slammed the door on his finger ,cut it open really deep... blood everywhere so Matt took him to the hospital to see if its broken or needs stitches .. just another day ,lol .....Just needed some stitches, it was not broken !!



Brooklyn is going to be crawling any day, she is everywhere!!lol


My dad Jerry Wald had a stroke about a year ago...and I just have to say his strength is so amazing to me,I look up to him so much, I have been to his physical therapy with him he goes several times a week and he's moving his arm and leg so well now, he works his ass off in there. He couldnt move his right side of his body at first after the stroke and now he can walk with his cane , shake hands, pick up things,they have all these wonderful exercises and tools to help him,even watching him get in his truck by himself is amazing to me .. and Everytime I look at him and tell him I'm so amazed with how far he's come and how proud of him I am...he says dont say that yet, until I'm back to where I want to be. He is driving his car by him self,wakes up everymorning and drives him self to work and with his job he travels so much. Sunday he flew somewhere for 2 days, drove somewhere yesterday 2 hours away and stayed the night ..before that went out of town 2 other times all withen the last 2 weeks, and he has been traveling and driving all by him self, He must be exhausted! When he gets home he still wants to say hi to the kids hang out with me, Matt.my mom and Cass,he never complains just keeps pushing foward,never asks for anything, makes you think twice about complaining about going to work,lol. Thankgoodness he has my mom, who is always at his side for support,just keeps pushing him foward , and takes such AMAZING care of him! I can't imagine someone going through a stroke with out the support of a spouse.Its even more amazing to see how far he has come ,if you knew where he was after his stroke , the public media relations at ST Davids hospital actually just got ahold of him becouse his speech therapist nominated him to represent St Davids in a commercial on Fox, he has been telling them his Story about how far he has come,what he had to go through and all the family support has gotten to help him through,I said give everyone a shout out hahah ..AMAZING, so proud and excited for him !! Everyone said he was perfect to do this , because of his strength , positive attitude and how far he has come! I also remember my papa Johns strength when he had his brain tumor and how scared I thought he must have been going through brain surgery and all he had to go through and not once loosing his smile,or complaining always saying everything is wonderful sweetie!! I hope deep down I have that strength of these amazing men in our family!! Everytime I'm scared, when I was having my high risk pregnacy,or im going through something scaryI always think of them, and feel like I can make it through anything!!





My Happy girl..Brooklyn!!!


My Sister Cass and Lexi!!!

Cassie and Lexi

Me joking around with Cassie taking shots out of the patron sampler hahaha
Yummy,me and Cass needed a little down time!!


Joes crab shack



This is new patron its coffee flavored ,ill have to have some before I take the kids to the bus stop,that should be fun,hahahaha jk it was actually good!!
Having shots with my dad!!







All the restraints were doing food and drink tasting at the domain,it was sooo fun!! Lots of fun stuff for the kids!! Its like the fountains in Roseville ...but better =)

That time of year again, my FAV!!! making pumpkin bread!! YUMMY!!


Movie night and popcorn after their baths!!!


My Life!!!
My little Brooklyn growing up so fast!!

Daniels picture he drew from art,it looked more cool in person!!




Evening out with no kids ..yeay!! We were at Uncle Billys Brew & Que at the Oassis Lake Travis!!


Cassie and her friend Ross above!!



Brendons girlfriend Chelsea and my dads wonderful nurse!!!











Hello everyone ...were doing good ,were in Austin TX now , We moved here to be near my family,before we got here It was a CRAZY few weeks for us, heres some of it..but theirs actually alot more to it ,We were in a car accident .. (everyone's ok though) Then we have had a few medical scares. One of them was Brooklyn was really sick ,she was back at the hospital they thought she had pneumonia again she was coughing and having trouble breathing,They kept seeing something in her lung,what they keep seeing in her last few x rays of being sick,they figured out is not fluid... so its not pneumonia,Their going to do more tests. We rushed out here to TX , so we could get the kids in school and get Brooklyn into the Doctors here,but shes doing wonderful right now and Daniel already started Jr high. Brielle is in the 1st grade..they both love it!! Matt's been working just getting everything together has been crazy so sorry my blog hasnt been updated .but TX is amazing and being reunited with my family has been SO amazing ,we have been spending some wonderful time together,my dad looks at me and tells me how much the support of us being here means to him. I have been going to his physical therapy with him and he is just doing amazing,he is recovering so good from his stroke!I am so thankful I'm able to be here and getting this time with him and having the support of him and my mom has meant just as much to me and Matt ,just having them around again. I had alot of plans of bringing people out with us to TX and stopping by to see people on the way out of town to say goodbye,but with Brooklyn sick and everything we really just rushed here,hope everyone understands,we were scarred about getting here. Hope everyone stays in touch we will be back to Sacramento to visit and we would love visitors here,We can also Skype!!
Below is a picture of my brother Brendon fishing in Japan,I miss that little face!!! The rest of the pics are from the few weeks of us being here in Tx!!









Matt making fun of how I was sitting and eating cookies on the floor,lol












































Our posing session,lol














No comments: