Brielle lost her other tooth now has no front teeth
Happy birthday almost to my beautiful,loving, imaginative little girl..We love you so much Makayla!! I can't believe your going to be 5 years old!! 11-29-06
(Ok let me throw this out first....Brielle has her left front tooth really loose shes always playing with it , her front teeth are spaced apart because the (left) one is soo lose, ready to come out)ANYWAYS...Wow what night.. so I was going to finally have some me/girl time and go to the movies with Cassie and Chelsea,took the kids up to redbox to rent them a movie for while i was gone and Brielle and Makayla are fighting over what movie,brielle pushes Makayla back from the movies and Makayla swings her arm and hits Brielle in the mouth and knocks out her Not LEFT but other baby tooth on the RIGHT side, Oh my gosh you should have seen my face, it was like a scene from a movie , theirs blood and brielle is holding her tooth laughing saying your in so much trouble to Makayla,lol So most likely Brielle will loose her other tooth any day and have no front teeth for Christmas lol I was so mad at Makayla, but I think she was more upset and shaken up, then Brielle, she couldn't believe she did that,and felt so bad.So my night consisted of flaking once again on girls night and taking care of Brielle ..lol (this was like me and Brendon,lol)
Our new address for TX,make sure you write it down!I want to get all those wonderful Christmas pictures!!.... 3000 Lakeline Blvd. # 918 Leander, TX,78641 This is My new number =) ..512-986-0988 And this is Daniel's number now 512-660-9535
brooklyn and daddy laughing!!
Brooklyn is everywhere now,lol
Had a coffee date with little Matthew while everyone was sleeping,I got our coffee and said ok lets go,he said no lets sit for awhile,hahaha Love this song!! Makes me want to dance!!
My happy little Brooklyn
Hahahaha Matthew A baby Tarantula Matt saw =( Yeay... I found feet pajamas ..Matt said no way,lol
Makayla got a balloon animal
Brielle got her face painted at the little carnival at our place
My sweet little Brooklyn
Matthew is still wearing his costume everywhere lol
The kids cupocakes we made!! Look at their little faces looking at the houses,lol Just Me! Brooklyn is the happiest baby ever!!! We are so lucky
My kid appropriate costume for the kids party,A cow girl!! I had to make a costume from scratch this year,lol for me and Matt to go out later to the adult party, I was a ring girl,lol made a card to hold too! Dont worry it was just a costume lol The kids costumes... Daniel was a zombie basketball player,Brielle was a zombie cheerleader, Matthew was spider man, Makayla was strawberry shortcake Brooklyn was Elmo and Lexi was Cinderella,they had so much fun!! Brielle is so funny shes so creative so she wanted her make up scary but when she saw all her friends all as pretty princesses she said mom mabey next year I should be a princess hahaha shes so cute,and Daniel is getting so old we were at the mall shopping and I walked in to fredricks of hollywood (its like a Victoria secrets) looking around not thinking ,look back at Daniel and his mouth was wide open he said... wow I wish every girl would buy their costume from her hahaha what a sicko hahaha guess ill be shopping alone from now on! Matthew and Lexi were so cute ruining up to the houses ,they were so scared and matthew would say no thankyou I dont like that one when they would give him a candy or he would walk up to houses and give them a candy out of a bad,one guy said thanks I guess,lol and Daniel Brielle and Makayla left us in a cloud of dust running house to house!! So Happy we got to go with my sister Cass and niece Lexi we had so much fun laughing! Matt was a sexy rock star,he was hotter then me hahaha Matt took us to our new favorite restraint Kobe,! We were making spider and eye ball cupcakes with the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment