Thursday, July 5, 2012

July

He really is spider man haha


having fun at the water park with the kids


love her

long day at the water park haha

"I've wondered why it took us so long to catch on. We saw it and yet we didn't see it. Or rather we were trained not to see it. Conned, perhaps, into thinking that the real action was metropolitan and all this was just boring hinterland. It was a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth,'' and so it goes away. Puzzling."

~ Robert M. Pirsig

Hahaha 
Brielle ridding

eww lol Daniels corn snake  : /

The girls had a "girl day "with my mom she took them school supply shopping and to lunch =) thanks mom they had so much fun!!! Thanks dad for watching Lexi

Look at those smiles thanks grandma and papa they got all their school supplies ,their all ready!!
Wipe curls =)




Thanks grandma Sheila  looove my new shirt <3 br="br">

My crazy kids =)

So precious


The kids were freaking out lol now they want us to pain our van lol

She loves her daddy

Brooklyn's first haircut

Walking in the mall Brooklyns such a big girl now!!
from my best friend Marlena <3 p="p">

Wow such an amazing Birthday shopping at the domain, I feel so SPOILED!! Dinner at Kobe's and watched the fight with my love , im exhausted what a fun day! My family made it so special at Kobe's my mom had me and my sister walk up to the bar by our self's to have a special drink something my papa always did on our bdays and special occasions it made me tear up, and they got me a bracelet from Brighton

on another special tradition my papa did =) Then I looked on Facebook and I can't believe how blessed I am I have such wonderful family and friends facebook sure makes you feel special on your birthday, You guys are amazing and thank you so much for thinking of me  for all the comments on fb ,emails ,calls ,texts, cards  and gifts love you all!! Mom ,Dad,Cass ,and Matt Thank you so much for making today so special and all the kiddos I can't believe im 32.. or I mean 29, thats right im 29 for life now lol  Also we all all feeling much better no more sickness right now and no more antibiotics whoohoo and Daniel starts his physical therapy on Monday with my dad!!

                                                       
birthday festivities

Me and Matt at the draft house watching the movie (The Watch) so funny!!








Brielles gift <3>

Mines a virgin =)



Shes adorable!! Walking everywhere




Look at her go!


Matt thought this was funny lol  I was cooling off my feet it was hot out!!

Thanks mom and dad!


My beautiful necklace Brielle picked out and bought me all by her self!!!


Trying to get my self dolled up for my bday!!



Spoiled woke up to a soy coffee frap thanks babe

Thanks Cassie love you sooo much!!!


My pretty new  necklace

So much love

<3 p="p">

Me and dad( he's been working out)  =)
The girls horse back ridding lessons











Brielle's hip hop class

The girls Jazz

Makaylas Ballet




Both the girls in  Ballet



When me and the girls went to see Katy Perry and rocked out lol =)







girls all ready for bed


Today I will find a way, or I will make one. ”

~Philip Sydney


7/24/12 Brooklyn ,little Matthew Me and Matt have been really sick feel like for almost two weeks it has been so draining  its like having a terrible sickness that just doesn't  go away  the Dr thinks its a parasite we got out side  that is common I guess here in Austin  at parks and such places  some people are just immune to it so Daniel and Brielle and Makayla did not get sick and some people it hits hard like Me.. I was having chest pains and went in to the er with a fever and my heart rate was 160 and they couldn't get it down They made me do two EKG's , a CT and they gave me 3 bags of fluid it was scary I couldn't even move it felt like it was attacking my muscles , the kids handled it much better  but it goes away then attacks again so we actually had to Take in Brooklyn the other day to ER to get her fever down   and Brooklyn has lost  a little bit of weight so the dr gave me test to do at home on them and bring back in to lab to make sure its that parasite they think it is  ,and then we can start get better =) It hit us so hard and we didn't know what it was ,I was scared it was from our new kitty but the DR said its not ugh just another thing lol cant wait for it to be over..here is to healthier tomorrows been a hard year health wise 

update...  7/25/12 ugh we have  been so deathly sick finally the Dr called and said I have C.Diff =( I could have got it any where a shopping cart or from one of the kids touching something so they put me on Metronidazol a strong antibiotic and Amoxicillin WOW I can't wait for this pleg to leave our family,theirs so many crazy things out their this one has been the worst thing ever ever !! Metronidazol you can not drink with alcohol with it or you will get really sick so this will be my first bday ill have with out a cocktail in hand lol but I don't even care as long as we can have our health back ill be sooo Happy!! Kids seem to be doing good had them all tested, I have been bleaching the crap out of my house just to be safe its all sparkly clean probably for the next 15 mins lol but hopefully now will get better =) My amazing parents made us dinner last night cheese enchiladas Spanish rice ,watermelon and corn bread my favs and my sister Cassie dropped it off to us ♥ It literally save me it helped out so much and was so sweet love you guys,they also talked to my dads physical therapy and I think Daniel will be able to go to the same place they take our insurance and can get him in right away =) Thanks everyone for the love and support I know I have been saying we have been sick since the 4th of July pretty much and everyone's probably sick of hearing about it but hopefully this will be the end!! This is the first time in my life I actually wanted to take an antibiotic lol their goes my immune system' =(  update.. been on antibiotic feeling better =) ....Brooklyn also had another episode on July 30,2012 she was playing  in her room with Daniel   when she was standing and fell back and bumped her head on a toy she then stopped breathing again was turning blue I grabbed her ran out side layed her down  as I started to do CPR she started taking small gasps it was longer then a min she wasnt breathing  and she was kind of out of it after   but we didn't have to call 911 and she has been doing good ,we brought her in to the ER and their doing more test but it seems these are triggered when shes hurt and she just cant catch a breath which is hard for me to understand because during while she is not breathing and turning blue she is opening her mouth like she wants to cry or breath and tears are coming out of her eyes =( last time, was triggered by her biting her lip in the car  so Ill keep everyone posted I did not share this on fb it has been a real month emotionally and physically on us  but hopefully will find out more and if this is her doing it to her self the good news is hopefully she will grow out of it  Me ,Matt and Daniel are just going to make sure we keep refreshing our CPR because know matter how many times you go over it in that moment your shaking and scared but I know I can do it when it comes to that . She is doing really good right now and walking everywhere =)  and talking!
So proud of my baby she had her last dentist apt. this morning and still went in so brave knowing what they did last time and how drugged she had to be now shes all done ,can't believe this is the same little girl that had to be strapped down to a chair and they still couldn't do last year =) today is going to be a rest day! 7/18/12
Makayla all ready for kindergarten reading to her little brother

love this picture of Brielle shes so happy and reminds me of Jessica when she was little =)

Nice job babysitting Daniel haha jk ..he was just playing with her
This girl has got character lol the many faces of Brooklyn

Me and Matt took  Matthew to see spiderman movie =)  hard to guess right? haha

"Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply, and forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. People change, and things go wrong, but always remember, life goes on.
fitting in at walmart drunk madness haha
                                                     Made some collages with  Pic stitch app so fun!!


Summer time

my life <3

family time

4th of July fun



bounce house fun

little monkey


Three cute videos of Brooklyn



Must have been a good text haha
Chelsea and Lexi
watching the fireworks


Matthew saying ill show you my belly too haha

Lexi excited for the fireworks



little festive cake I make every year for the kids inspired by grandma Joanie =)

my little twinizes

Brielle love drawling and art
Shot time!!
Does it get better then this?? lol Thanks mom and dad for all the yummy food and drinks you made everything amazing and so special!! Had a great 4th of July

Happy Birthday Cass
So much Fun ,we even got to shoot fireworks up in the air... Texas is Awesome on the 4th of July the whole sky is lit up,after we did ours went to the park and saw so many beautiful fireworks from everyone they were going all night so much fun
Having some fun with Makeup for the 4th , love when I have time to wear makeup hahaha


                                           We don't waste tequila right Amanda  lol












girls wanted to be patriotic


                                       Make a wish beautiful
                                Life is good





                                        





Shes all ready!






having fun after the fireworks

                                              Watching the fire works!!
Matt was like a kid =)
she loved the fireworks!!



                                                (Daniels) new kitty he begged to adopt and save from the shelter



Brooklyn dancing her little dance to Nightmare Before Christmas movie sooo cute!!
Brooklyn walking in her new shoes checking out the shades lol

No comments: