such good grandparents took the kids on a movie lunch date<3 br="br">3>
.jpg) |
| Grandma and papa took the kids on a lunch and movie date the kids had so much fun such good grandparents<3 br="br">3> |
 |
| Slumber party at Cassies Thanks grandma Sheila for the pjs |
 |
| Makayla's teacher made this for her |
 |
| Twilight date with my son |
 |
| Thanksgiving feast at the kids school |
 |
| I know im sexy lol |
 |
| We are very Thankful |
 |
| Cheers Happy Thankful |
 |
| Chelsea and Bren sent these for us so thoughtful and adorable |
 |
| With their treats Bren and Chelsea sent |
 |
| I did Thanksgiving this year this isn't even all the food lol |
 |
| My skinny dad hes lost so much weight my mom too so proud of them |
 |
| mmm veggie sliders and sweet potato fries |
 |
| Busted!! Little dare devil |
 |
| So I cooked all day and didn't have any time to get pretty it was either me or the food lol I don't know how my mom has done it all these years making such amazing food and looking amazing too.. so ignore my hag look but this is the special Champagne (papas) my mom and dad brought and beautiful flowers |
 |
| driving on a back road with daddy |
 |
| my beautiful girls at church |
My little Goblins- Happy Halloween
Brooklyn getting her arm painted
 |
| Had a great Halloween we had a Halloween party for the kids on Monday before and on Halloween had a great time trick or treating,
we got to trick or treat with some of the girls friends from their
class's and their family's had a great time .Then got to see my sister
Cass and take Lexi trick or treating a little and hang out for a bit ♥Their were so many adorable creative little costumes out !!! |
 |
| Monster teeth |
 |
| The girls made this giving thanks tree all by
them self's !!!!!! I just taped it up, so cute every day we add a
family leaf why we are thankful that day... great idea I got online from
24/7 MOMS ♥ and I loved having them make it they were all so into it |
 |
| Makayla as Brave |
 |
| Brielle as Daphne from Scooby Doo |
 |
Makayla's Halloween parade |
 |
| Everyone thought she was dressed as a who =) |
 |
| Best daddy ever |
 |
| Princess Lexi |
 |
| Projects |
 |
| My monkey |
 |
| Ahhh look at what my hubby did to my baby's
hair,ahhhh he doesn't look like a baby anymore I miss his curly long
hair =( MAtt said he couldn't take it anymore when yesterday someone
said how gorgeous our 4 girls were lol I was never ever going cut it!! |
 |
| My little piggy |
 |
| Makayla's turkey she made for school!!! |
 |
| Daniel |
 |
| Brooklyn and Lexi as Rapunzel princess |
 |
| Brooklyn |
 |
| Mickey |
 |
| Go Brooklyn |
 |
| Brielle got painted a dog face at our party |
 |
| Mummy wrap game |
 |
| Getting
the kids all sugared up with hot chocolates and Apple cider while they
carve punkins and I bake punkin seeds ♥♥ I love this time of year!!! |
 |
| Baking pumpkin seeds |
 |
| Brielles so focused |
 |
| Such a good brother |
 |
| our pumpkins |
 |
| Brooklyn |
 |
| Rock climbing |
 |
| Zip lining |
 |
| Brielle so brave at the top ready to zipline right before her accident |
 |
My brave Brielle climbing to the top to zip line -that was one of the most horrifying experience
of my life we were at the fall festival and had soooo much fun playing
games and on rides,candy hunts and I watched hundreds and hundreds of kids and adults
do this zip line while we were their and my BRIELLE IS SO Brave.. she
begged and begged the whole time finally as we were leaving the fall
festival i said ok and she was so excited we watched them strap h
er
up she climbed to the top went down so excited and the other side when
she starts to go down they left a full huge size ladder in her way that
no one noticed and she freaking collide with it full speed everyone
screamed OMG as I ran TO HER she looked limp and wasn't talking she got
off and was crying the ladders hit her leg and fell on her foot, her
whole leg is black and blue and her toe is killing her =( they said she
seemed fine because shes SOOOO tough she stop crying and said she was
fine just wanted to go home even high fived the guy I asked them why
that was in her path and they said they for got to move after the last
person to go down 10 mins ago??? He said she will be fine just to put
ice on it and try to for get about it??? Seriously I almost punched him
the face!! Shes going to be ok but that could have been devastating and I
will never be able to watch her rock climb or any of that ever again
frown I felt so helpless and like a horrible terrible mother for letting
her do that I video tapped it and then at the end you hear me scream
omg and hand my phone to someone , none of the people could see the
ladder where we were standing .. Thank
you god shes ok, I cant believe left that ladder their like that right
in her path it was like one of those shows! =( at first they thought she was knocked unconscious because she wasn't responding or moving I think she was in shock my poor baby we were all in shock
|


 |
| The ride Brielle had her accident on |
 |
| My poor Brielles leg =( |
 |
| Started to fall apart monster teeth lol |
 |
| Monster ooze/ vanilla pudding with cookie crumbs |
 |
| worm ice for our punch =) |
 |
| A great day for a red lip with my witch costume =) |
 |
Brielle's Bruise's are healing =)for everyone
asking we did end up taking her the Drs rather be safe then sorry and
the did an x ray on her hip checked out her leg and foot and no
fractures =)and they checked out her bruising and theirs no
pockets
under it just massive bruising and just painful till its gone ,shes
such a trooper I cant believe she got off and high fived the guy I feel
better way got her checked out shes so tough and quiet I was scared
something could be wrong and we wouldn't know
|
 |
| example cupcakes I made for the kids to make |
 |
| Happy Halloween our little goblins |
 |
| Making cupcakes |
 |
| Lexi,Makayla,and Brielle |
 |
| Our Halloween party we did for the kids |
 |
| Bobbing for donuts |
 |
| Red ribbon week at school everyday is a different fun theme this was hat day |
 |
| Lexi |
 |
| Making witch hands |
 |
| Secret best friends |
 |
| Whats wrong with me hahaha Love my new Jacket Chelsea left me <3 br="br">3> |
 |
| My monkey |
 |
| Makayla and our dog Taco |
 |
| Makayla brought this home =) |
 |
| The girls cleaned their room for me =) |
 |
| getting spooky |
 |
| Daniels start to his Atom project |
 |
| Brie's new adorable Jacket grandma Barbara bought her |
 |
| Trying on coats at Costco lol |
 |
| PJ day at school for red ribbon week |
 |
| Crazy sock day at school for red ribbon week |
 |
| Their is the top of my pot I was looking for hahaha |
 |
| fun ideas we did for the party |
 |
| father daughter dinner at school |
 |
| Brooklyns adorable little outfit it isn't her costume just little outfit/pj's I had to get too cute !! Only 12 bucks at Costco! |
 |
| Brooklyns first movie ugh haha this wasn't just her ice it was everyone's we were sharing it looks so big to her |
 |
| mmm pumpkin bread love the holidays <3 br="br">3> |
 |
| Love him our date night seeing Lawless awesome movie!! |
 |
Brielles binder so cute! This was an email I got from Brielles teacher so nice<3 p="p">3>
*Hi April, I just wanted to take a second to let you know what a joy
Brielle has been in class these first two weeks! She always has a smile
on her face and keeps up a positive attitude! She is so sweet to
everyone and I can't wait to get to know her even
more this year! :)
|
 |
| Wipe curls |
 |
| Brooklyn such a pretty girl |
 |
| Thanks Chelsea for the clothes love them!!! |
 |
| They thought if they filled it with toys we wouldn't fill it with water lol |
 |
| They love their daddy so much |
 |
| girl sleepover |
 |
| fight /date night |
 |
| love her baby blues |
 |
| Matt was turning off the light and scaring them inside their tent lol Such a good dad |
 |
| Such a big girl slept in her big girl bed |
 |
| Cheer camp |
 |
| Brielle cheer camp |
 |
| Makayla cheer camp |
 |
| Brielle 1st day of school 2nd grade 2012 |
 |
| Makayla 1st day of school kindergarten 2012 |
 |
| girls 2nd day of school |
 |
| Daniels 1st day of school 8th grade 2012 |
 |
| So awesome they did this for Makayla |
 |
| Long day haha |
 |
| Daniel |
 |
| Brendon and Chelseas going away party |
 |
| Love |
 |
| getting ready to go out |
 |
| haha our faces |
 |
| still got it lol |
 |
| My girls are so brave look how small they are jumping off with all these big guys lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment