Boy -John Gerald O'Meara , John in remembrance of my papa,even though we have so many Johns already in the family, its still special to me,and Gerald after my dad.My grandma Joanie wrote this to me and it is so true, it made me love this name....what she wrote....
Hey April!! I think it is wonderful that you will honor your papa John by naming your son "John!"His middle name was Marcus,which was his dad's middle name and he was a "Jr" John Gerald O'Meara in honor of your dad and your papa,would be a great name also,and would pay tribute to two great guys....who loved each other,and you so much,by the way!)
So exiting,even though were not finding out the sexe's,but now I wont have to call it (it)lol I cant take Matt to any more drs apts,because he wants to know the sex so bad,lol and they can tell us now.lol
No comments:
Post a Comment