Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LIFE


Johnny Appleseed week in Brielles class,so cute, she made this hat and bag with apple seeds in it



The Serenity prayer -I wish I had This prayer all over my walls,so I could see it everyday =)

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr






The beginning of school, Brielle started kindergarten and Daniel stared Junior high, Oh my gosh!!! Brielle Loves it, shes a late reader and doesn't have to be at school till 1130 but has me get her ready at 830 am when I take Daniel because shes so exited to go,haha shes made so many friends,I think she has more fashion sense them me , she picks out her own clothes and has a different hair style she wants to do everyday,haha its fun but exhausting !!! Daniel had to get used to Jr high Class schedule,lockers ext. but now he has it down and loves his teachers, hes been doing so good,im so proud of him! Already got a few As on some of the tests he has had to take. We also signed the girls up for dance at a studio near by ,and sighed Daniel up at AKA kickboxing ,also looking for a place to sighn him up for guitar lessons,he also wants to do that, trying to keep them busy, we missed Soccer sign ups for here =(
Dont forget you can click on the pics to make them bigger =)


Brielle



Brielle waiting to go to school

Daniel

Bye Daniel =( he wouldn't let me take pics at school haha

Brielle going into her class





Brielle and Makayla so sad their 2 years apart and the same size,Brielles Dr said shes healthy just petite ,and Makaylas tall

Brielle so exited



Makayla

The girls Mickey was sad, she wasn't going

Matthew

Thursday, Sept 24
So today I was planning on just resting after the hospital yesterday,think again,lol Matthew woke up early this morning and was playing in the girls room, well he got into Brielles Backpack took out the markers, took of the cap and scribbled on the wall! I guess we will have be doing some painting now,lol then a little bit after that he was in the kitchen playing with pans, well like 10 mins later, Matt said the house smelt like gas, well he must have stood on his tiptoes and pushed up the burner button on the stove,so it was letting off gas,so we all ran out of the house and opened all the windows,WOW hes only 15 months, I cant take my eyes off of him,lol I think were going to need some gates,and maybe a cage,haha just kidding Very crazy day!!


Wed. Sept.22
I was having stabbing stomach pains the other day, and had to go to the emergency room, I went to Good Samaritan Hospital and it was a terrible experience, I tell you about that after this,but at the hospital they took me to the labor and delivery, at first the nurse couldn't find the baby's heart beat, and she said that wasn't good, I started panicking, thought maybe I lost the baby, but then another nurse came in and found it right away, the baby's heartbeat sounded great, and they could see it moving and kicking,so they said their was no need for in ultra sound, Then they ran other test on my gallbladder and a few other things since this is my 5th c-section all the test came back good,they think I just had a viral stomach infection , they said my white blood cells came back very high, but that could just be because of pregnancy and
viral stomach infection,so me and the baby are just fine!! What a relief, the Dr said to just take it easy with everything else going on with the pregnancy,but im fine. Also I'm going to be doing a 3D ultra sound of the baby soon,and ill post the pics, but still not planning on finding out the sex of the baby =)




Good Samaritan hospital was where I was planning on delivering the baby,but after going to the hospital I was so disgusted,and disappointed,I'm going to look for another Hospital.
I was at the window on the other side of registration, and they were taking my blood pressure a guy walked up and said help im having a stroke,the nurse said you need to fill out these papers,he said I dont think u understand Im havin a stroke,cant move my arm,and she said sit down a fill out the papers if you want to be seen,theirs one person ahead of you. I saw the surprise and fear in his face, and I started to cry,I couldn't help him because I was on the other side of the window
, hooked up to the machine , and I was in shock,I did ask if they could help him,but she said he will be taken care of and then they took me to labor and delivery ,looking back I feel so bad seeing that mans face I wish I would have been more assertive and walked out and helped him, or made more of a scene , to get him help, I learned alot about my self,And I hope i always remember how I felt, and next time instead of being in shock, I will do something about it! So that's how my visit started, then even in the labor and delivery, they didn't seem like they were on it, they didn't take my blood, or check to see if I was dehydrated, no test, then when the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and said that wasn't good,and the other nurse came in and found it right away, I was just not happy,then I could hear the nurses talking about patients,it was very unprofessional, and they were rude.So I will be looking at other hospitals it was a terrible experience.


Our new address...
O'Mearas
15011 National Ave
Los Gatos, CA 95032

New home phone number
408-827-4039


Prego pic 9-20-2010



Pregnant pics-9-4-2010 my 5th little one =)








The girls-Jazzy, Brielle,and Mickey at Coyote point ,July



Daniel,Matthew,Timmy and Jeremy at Coyote point

No comments: