our Skype name april.marie.omeara add us so we can stay in touch and see each other,we love it!! The kids love to see everyone.
Our phone number 916 410-3963 Matt no longer has the 916-410-1262,you can delete that, his business number is a 408 area code number now,were moving this week into a house in Los Gatos ,San jose Ill post my address very soon,Matts doing his business here,hes doing very well, im near good hospitals, and some family,and will see after the baby,how its going, if we will stay or move to Hawaii. We are getting use to San jose,its more traffic and more people,but Amazing being so close to the ocean,being able to drive their and watch the sunset!!!
An Old fashion photo Of Matthew,so cute,It was a fun day in Downtown Sac,with Jenny and Jazzy,we did old fashion photos,but Matthews was so cute,I cropped it so you could see him close up,he looks like he belongs back then,haha

By brother Brendon,He's a MARSOC Marine,its like the Navy seals of the marines,Im so proud of him,hes in Japan, I miss him so much,I talked to him the other day,hes doing good,Going on a ship soon to a few other places Like Thailand and some other ones.Ill keep everyone posted
Brendons address if you want to write him....
LCpl Wald, Brendon M
clb 31 unit 38464
fpo ap 96604-8464
Harpers ferry

As most of you know I'm pregnant,surprise, surprise ,haha
Im 4 months already,and its a high risk pregnancy,but I went to the drs,and they said everything looks really good, my placenta is up high,which is a good thing with a repeat c-section,they dont want it to atach to the c-section area,and the baby looks good moving around,we heard the heartbeat, I have a hernia on my c-section ,but they said that shouldn't be a problem and they can take care of it during surgery, this wasn't planned ,but nevertheless, every pregnancy and baby is a blessing,and were exited, as long as the pregnancy goes fine,were very happy to have 5 kids,wow =) This will be the last one though,im tying my tubes this time.I should be due around Jan.20 the Dr said. They also said we could find out the sex next month but we are not finding out the sex of the baby this pregnancy.Thought it would be a fun little change.
pregnancy pics
below


My little peanut

Brielle and Jazzy at the park


The girls being silly

Brielle

My birtday Aug 4th having fun with the girls

My wonderful B-day dinner


My little cuttie pie
Our family at dinner(can you tell Benihana's is my favorite place haha)
Matthew's first Birthday, June 4th


So precious

Matthewa little Birthday party at Sunsplash





No comments:
Post a Comment